So, I came home tonight after spending the day with the Seester and found that Scottie had some papers in his backpack waiting for me. I pulled it out and surprise surprise... it's his Reading Benchmark scores. Though I can't say that I am shocked.... I am unbelievably proud of my Lil Scottie Man!!! There are no words for the joy I have in my heart to have raised such a smarty. I feel like parading him through town and showing his scores off to the world!!!! Now, Scottie always scores in the advanced category on testing, but it is also so easy for him to get distracted.... so a perfect score is hard to reach. So, when I saw this, I was unbelievably excited with his work. The beginning year test had a score of 93% so I can tell that his test taking scores have improved. AND, this is the first year Scott has tested with his own class. The years before, he had been excused to the office to test alone.
SCOTTIE, MOMMA IS SO PROUD OF THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE THIS YEAR! YOU ARE AMAZING!
sorry I can't get the picture any larger.... trust me I'd blow it up and post it on an entire side of the house if I could :0)
GO SCOTT! I am so proud of you bud!
ReplyDelete