Saturday, February 12, 2011

No... No No No.... NO NO NO NO NO...

It can't be. It just can't be. My little baby boy is ELEVEN today! I only have two more years left before the *dun dun dun* TEEN YEARS! 0_0 I gotta hold onto these memories as best that I can while they are still here. That would be easier done with a working camera but alas, mine is on the fritz with battery issues at the moment. I did, however, grab a picture of our birthday cupcakes with my phone's camera. They are from Yummy Cupcakes in Burbank and boy are they YUMMY! ;0)  We got Peanut Butter Cup, Happy Day (white cake), Red Velvet, Vegan Chocolate (super moist), and Sugar Cookie.

Here's to eleven years of wonderful memories with the love of my life, my precious baby boy.... and to a lifetime full of even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment