cause I am offically a worm................ a book worm that is!
Just picked up three more books today.
Living Dead In Dallas (A Sookie Stackhouse Novel) by Charlaine Harris - Book Two (291 pgs)... This is the second book in the long series, however they all have Dead in the title and I didn't know which was the first one... so I grabbed the second book by accident. This is the book that later became HBO's hit, True Blood. I have seen the first season, so there is not too much I need to recap. Though it was suggested that I read book one anyways, so I will.... just out of order.
Need by Carrie Jones - Book One (306 pgs)... Woods, Wolves and Pixies... whooooo scary. :0) hehe The book sounded interesting so I think I will try it out. If I dont like how it goes, then I take it back... no harm done.
Vampire Diaries The Return: Vol 2 Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith - Book four (If considering the republished editions) (599 pgs)... This is my baby! I have gotten into the Vamp Diaries just as much as the Twilight Series. Book came out today and I snatched it up right away! I think I will read the first two books and then this one as to savor it as much as possible......... if I can wait that long!
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment