Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Quick! What's the number to 9-11?

Scott's been taking a science class afterschool. They got to watch an animal brain and eyeball get disected. (All together now... EWWWWWWWWWWW) On the last day, I see Scott limping to the car holding his arm with an expression of tired pain on his face. Of course, knowing my child's acting skills, I can spot a fake when I see it. We called Daddy Zach on our way home and told him what happened and that we were coming home first to see what he thought and if an emergency room visit was needed (as he was previously an EMT). When we got home, we couldn't keep a straight face and ruined it almost immediatly. Hubbin was SOOOOOO cute and even had gauze and other medical items ready to help his lil man! Oh how I LOVE MY HUBBIN! He is so caring and .... and... and... well... he is THE BEST!  (We will ignore the fact that Hubs got extremly excited to see something sticking out of his child's arm! As he, at that moment, thought he really had something stabbing him! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment