It's official... I am a fabric addict.... but now I can add another addiction to my plate. SERGING! I got my new Serger yesterday and THANK THE LORD, it is pre-threaded. I picked up some crazy cute fabrics yesterday as well and decided to give a try to a skirt from scratch. I didn't have a tutorial for the exact item that I wanted, but I had bits and pieces to go off of. I needed a liner to attach my layers to, so I opted to use a shirt my little guy (big actually) as outgrown. (So, this is semi-refashioned but I'm still taking full credit!)
Anywho, here is a close up of the fabric and a photo of the skirt. I only have my old cell phone to take pictures at the moment, so bear with me and the cruddy quality. :0/
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment