Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane.... dunno when I'll be back again....

Hubs is officially back at boot camp. He has 6 more weeks and then he graduates and will officially be a military police officer. I am just trying to keep busy and keep my mind on something... ANYTHING so that I don't go insane. We hope that they will allow him to fly home to Cali first before heading back to Colorado, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. I got to speak to Hubs today and he wasn't doing too good. I agree with his feelings there.... the first day away is the hardest. We will get through this though. I LOVE MY HUBBIN!

In the meantime, I think I did a good job keeping myself occupied this afternoon. I made my first purse organizer (ACU of course!) that came out pretty decent. I also made a Rockabilly Studded dress for our dog, Harley. Zach went to the fabric store with me and designed the dress himself. :0) I can't wait to show him how it turned out. I know he will love seeing his little girl wearing her dress when he takes her for walks. I think I will make her Americana dress tomorrow.

ACU Purse Organizer (no wallet)

ACU Purse Organizer (with wallet)

ACU Purse Organizer (with wallet, in purse)

Rockabilly Studded Doggie Dress






No comments:

Post a Comment