Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back Blows, Abdominal Thrusts and Making out with Dummies.....

Yea, I've had my fair share of kissing dummies but this weekend takes the cake. This dummy was the worst of all of them. Of course, it's a bit difficult to kiss back when you have no pulse........... 0_o  So, it's a good thing that I now know....





CPR!!!

Woohoo. I did my CPR class at the Azusa Cal National Guard Armory on Saturday and passed with flying colors. I had to sit around and wait 20 minutes for every one else to finish the test. I missed two questions, but they were technical things we never even went over in class (which the teacher admitted to... we were a laid back class of only 10 people). 

Without further ado, please welcome Mr. Dummy himself........






And because you always wanna be a smart girl when kissing your dummies..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment