Friday, April 15, 2011

Boot Camp Week One DONE!

I am finished with week one of boot camp. Only eleven more to go. Wow, I should never say it like that again. That makes it sound so long.

Anywho, today's workout was difficult but good. There were cycles of three exercises with a minute of crunches in between. They consisted of three different arm exercises with free weights, one of them combined with doing squats. The cycles were in multiples of four. You did each exercise four times then a minute of crunches and repeat again but this time do them 8 times each.... and so on and so forth until you have done 40 of each arm exercise.

All in all, I ended up doing 660 arm exercises, 220 squats and 10 minutes of crunches. 0_0  Wowzas. I would have never guessed I could do all of that.

Scott and I got home and Harley was going nuts so we took her for a walk down the street. We ended up running a third of the way back down the block since I had all my workout endorphins coursing through me.

Running.... hard work but so freeing. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment