Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm coming to get you toes!

Day one of fitness boot camp down. One day closer to seeing my toes again. haha

After coming across an amazing deal with these two trainers, I just couldn't pass it up and I signed up pretty much on the spot. I came to find out that they had an afternoon class, as I couldn't make it to the morning classes. The couple people in the afternoon class switched over to the mornings. This left the afternoon class with only one person, ME! So, I now have two trainers all to myself for an hour a day, 5 days a week, for 12 weeks! Though I can't share the actual price, I can say that it is very comparable to minimum wage (shhh... lower) and so I definatly got a great deal going here. Oh, and Scottie goes with me, since I don't have a daily babysitter, and he works out two. So, it is like 1.5 people for the price. :0)

Anywho, so this is the work out they have me doing. It's crazy boring, but at this point, that isn't the priority right?

Stretching / Warm Up

Do ONE of each of the following....
1. Turkish Get Ups - Laying on back, put one fist in the air and then reach it up into the air (like you're doing a crunch kind of... repeat with other arm)
2. While laying on side, hug yourself with bottom arm and place upper arm under self.. push self up. Repeat with other side. (don't think I can explain any better than that sorry haha)
3. Push up (The girlie kind for me... cause I'm a princess and don't you forget it)
4. Super man? (laying on stomach with arms out in front of you, lift both arms and legs into the air as high as you can.)
5. Sit up (Cassy style of course.... one leg bent while other leg forcefully kicks out away from body in order to HOPEFULLY get enough momentum going that a half sit up will be possible)
6. Squat  (Gotta work on being one with my invisible chair)
7. Jumping Jack (Go figure, this is the best thing that I can do)
8. Front Kick... repeat other leg.
9. Jog from middle of grass to the end of grass, turn around, pass starting point to other end/side of grass, turn around and stop in the middle (where we started). For me, I walked... I am horribly unsure on my feet and so the grass area was full of bumps and such that I felt like I was tripping on. Oh, and of course I had like 0.2648 percent oxygen left in my lungs!!!

Now repeat everything again but do each thing TWICE.





Now repeat everything again but do each thing THREE times.


 

Now repeat everything again but do each thing FOUR times.




Now repeat everything again but do each thing FIVE times.




Now repeat everything again but do each thing SIX times.




Now repeat everything again but do each thing SEVEN times.






Now thank the Lord that your hour is up and it is time to cool down and stretch again. At this point, I also prayed that my dizziness/wobbliness wouldn't affect the drive home. 0_o 

Oh and don't forget.... come home, write in your blog about it and while you do that, remember that you forgot to turn your Redbox DVD in on your way home. Well, I guess tonight's class cost me an extra $1.10. Still cheaper than minimum wage though! lol

Note: You do the cycle as many times as you can do the allotted hour. So, if you are many more times as fast as me, then you will end up doing each thing many more times each. Yea, picture how boring THAT is... but again, not the priority right?

No comments:

Post a Comment