Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day Deuce....

Day Two of my fitness boot camp.

I won't lie. I walked off crying. Trainer came after me. I came back and finished the hour.

Tonight sucked. Almost all of the exercises were in a push up position. Putting this much weight on my weak wrists is anything but easy.... painful actually. With a LOT of modifications, I got through it.

The routine consisted of cycles of 6 different work outs for a minute each for the full hour. Again, boring.... but not the priority. 0_0

The exercises consisted of V-Ups. Yea, I could stop there. That pretty much sums up the entire hour. HELL! haha We did Spider Man (push up position) and Wall/Stair/Something or other Climbs (push up position) and Burpies (push up and then jump up and repeat). The only thing I really rocked at was the Cherry Picker. Hands up to the air and then back down to your toes and repeat. I got that in the bag. I worked on reaching my toes last year, so that was a cinch. Because of that exercise, I can actually say I am better then my 11 year old son at something. haha

As for my eating, I stayed under 1,200 calories of healthy food, lots of water, and all of my vitamins/minerals/omegas. I think I might have a before bed snack, but I promise it will be good for me.






... yea, good for my taste buds. ;0P

No comments:

Post a Comment