(Note: No, house does not consist of only two rooms. However, only two rooms happen to be clean at time of post. haha)

Beautiful non-working fireplace. Ohana means family... never left behind as Stitch would say. My mom grew up in Hawaii so I love little Hawaiian sayings. (Talent Alert! I can say "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in Hawaiian. I'm Special!) Stereo, fan, fireplace, lamp, printer, desk... such an organized living space if I do say so myself.

Our wonderful new ELECTRIC (pause for oohs and ahhs) chair thanks to my Dad... and Stereo from our reception thanks to my dad... and little lamp in the corner there thanks to dad. Am I spoiled? No? Didnt think so... lets move on. (oh don't forget the upgraded tv from dad!)

View from behind the couch. Stained glass door. Beautifully painstakingly (I assume, I wasnt there) white washed AND sand blasted wood walls. Cute cottage type white built in's (so hard to keep organized). Don't forget our wonderful Ikea sofa that pokes you in the butt cause they are cheap... CHEAP I TELL YOU!!!! (Fist shaking appropriatly actioned while writing post)

And magically (cause we are the Magical Madrigals after all) we aparate to the other side of the couch. Talented aren't we? Let's see... yet again, we have all the items needed to make a simplistic living space. Hard to find vertical window air unit? Check. Tall round table and chair sqweeeeeeezed between couch and built in's? Check. Over crowded Ikea shelving unit? (that I put together of course with my bare hands... and maybe a screwdriver) Check. Mismatched plaid accessories placed with a leaf print rug? Check and Double Check! Two lovely Christmas artworks up for the past two Christmas's? (Warning: Don't strain your eyes... just have faith that I know they are there) Check.
Scottie's Rock N' Roll Drum Area with beautifuly painted coat rack thanks to... yup ME!
Scott's Study Area... also known as his catch all space for his lil fast food toys to collect on... and notice the lovely shelves custom made by... yup... you guessed again.. ME!
Where Scottie lays his purdy lil head. Posters provided by crazy overboard Daddy Zach who spent hours upon hours putting every poster in just the right spot. :0)

















I love your cute little cottage, its actually quite big.. And you have made it a home! FANTASTIC!
ReplyDelete