Thursday, May 28, 2009

A short story... created in the life of Scottie and Momma

Once Upon a Time.... (Hey, why don't we capatalize the "a"? Poor little guy... I cant just leave him out like that. He'll get cold and lonesome!!! Let's start this over again without any discrimination.)

Once Upon A Time...

A little Scottie creature hide behind the lunch tables just waiting for his next prey (cause he's a naughty lil Scottie creature)


Then, there came a beautiful fair maiden (Guess who!!!???) just minding her own business (Cause she knows better then to follow the drama of others... highschool taught her that)


When out of nowhere, the lil Scottie creature attacked..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH alsdfpuoarwglkfbh (Whoa sorry, jumped out of my chair there!)


The lil Scottie creature was sooo amused with himself. "I am the greatest creature of all the land and no one is scarier then I", he chanted. (Someone is a bit too confident) DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN (Scary sounds affects for more dramatic scene)


But to the lil Scottie creature's surprise, the gorgeous fair maiden had a sneak attack.



And they all lived happily ever after.





Or did they?





Mwuahahahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

  1. You have to be one of the cutest moms I know. And How Sweet is Scottie!! So much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete