Thursday, May 28, 2009

Three Cheers for Open House!!!!

Started with some simple food from the Kiwana's Club BBQ... but that isnt important.... THIS is the stare of the show... KETCHUP! Oh how I love you dear friend.... my sweet sweet friend.


Scottie is such a helper...
He helped with the coffee fundraising stand... (Coffee really? Well, with all these crazy kids it makes perfect sense... FINALLY instead of cupcakes for the kids... give the parents COFFEE!!!!)


Helping carry a box for the Principal.... in his own way of course


Awww my Scottie Man showing me his wonderfuly organized desk (which of course was that neat ALL year!)


Scottie's work.... (Only some writing? What a jip... where are the huge pictures that take up half my file cabinet every year?... cause of course I can't part with any beautiful work of art my lil man makes... what kind of mom do you think I am?)

1 comment:

  1. You and Sky would hit it off... I once bought her a shirt that said.. I like Ketchup on my Ketchup... LOL
    And What an amazing organizer Scott is So cute that you keep all his art work, I presume that if I only had one kid, I would do the same LOL

    ReplyDelete